Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: just inherited a camera--help please?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cyndycyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone!
    I just inherited my granddad's Super 8 camera--it's a Montgomery Ward Model 781 Super 8mm with "electric eye zoom". It even has a cartridge of film in it, Kodak Type G Ektachrome 160, process EM-26." I haven't taken it out or tried to use it yet (I need to get 4 new batteries,) but i know the camera should work. My question is:

    Can I remove the film, and where can I get it processed? I live in Orlando, Florida, USA. Also, can I get this film or other films to use--I can't wait to try it all out!" There is a gauge on the side that says "footage" and it's at 25. I am brand new at this so I don't know what it means, and the camera was in the original case, but the booklet wasn't with it.

    Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
    sincerely,
    cyndy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pauls opinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try this:
    http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/filming/page0.php

    , yes you can remove the catridge, pop out the back of the catridge first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •